We have grown tremendously blessed! We are growing in the Word of the Lord, as we increase our witness for the Lord increases, souls are saved, people are delivered and God is adding to the church. We pray that R.E.O.C. will always be known as a church who is led by God.


While serving in Community Chapel (Ft. Campbell's Gospel Service), the Lord pressed upon the spirit of Pastor (Elder) Woodson to do more to reach and teach the people of God. In late 2002, Pastor Woodson started a bibile study in his home. Beginning with a handful of saints, which was the seed that started this ministry, the bible study grew to over 20 saints through 2003-2004 and the Lord blessed tremendously. 

Then God moved again in the spirit of Pastor and First Lady Sherry Woodson. They knew they could no longer continue laboring in Community Chapel. God was calling them to ministry within the Clarksville community. Doors began to open for him to take a lead Elder's role in a christian church. After much prayer and discussion with Sister Woodson and Chaplain Young, he began to move towards planting a church.

Pastor Woodson prayed to God to close and open the proper doors. Then the vision became clear for the birth of a new ministry, to include the foundational scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:17-20. Pastor Woodson reached out to Minister Nicholson, who was apart of the growing bible study, and shared the vision for a new ministry with her. After much prayer Minister Nicholson joined him as Co-Pastor.

In August 2004, Pastor Woodson invited the faithful bible study attendees to a meeting to share the vision for ministry and gain their support. The meeting was a great success. The first Sunday in November was set for the first official church service for Reconciliation Evangelistic Outreach Center. This service was held in the meeting room of the Quality Inn. When the doors opened for the first service many came to support. Of course there were many obstacles along the way and many hinderances to overcome, but God was responsible for the outcome.

In a matter of six months, the ministry outgrew the meeting room of the Quality Inn. In June 2005, REOC relocated to 1313 Ft. Campbell Blvd. The ministry continued to grow and twelve months later, in June 2006, REOC moved to our current location, 1155 Ft. Campbell Blvd. God is continuing to bless our ministry. We have outgrown our current location and we are in the process of moving again!